Buying a ranch, a farm or investing in a rural property in South America or the US requires expertise and knowledge of the areas. Choosing a staff of professional advisers is your first step to ensuring that your investment meets your needs. Our services and experience range from helping you find the property that best suits your interest, agricultural consulting, appraisals, government regulations. We accompany and arrange showings, offer preparedness and presentation, as well as financial and all professional services required for a successful closing.
This also includes all management of your investment after the closing. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on providing the best personal attention with the highest professional standards.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire buying process, from finding properties to look at, to a smooth closing.
- Make sure you pay a fair market value, and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about each country, including real estate market, the local economy, and more.
- Determine which country best matches your budget and needs.
- Identify important features your new property needs to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title search fees include professional charges, underwriting, preparation and guarding the escrow money.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local taxes and stamps.
- Third party fees occasionally private survey services may be required,as well as your real estate lawyer fees.