Selling your rural property shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing our services is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your property pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your next move while we manage your sale from our initial consultation to the closing. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your property’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your rural property, including Internet, local and foreign media.
- Present it to as many qualified buyers as possible.
- Help you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next investment and answer all of your questions about the local market area, the local economy, and more.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title fees depend on the sales price of the property.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will be personally discussed and agreed with you.
- Local property tax, country tax, capital gains tax may apply depending on the country.